Because the Columbia Police Department has only one theory about how and why this murder occured and that evidence was totally discredited at the habeas hearing, it is time to re-investigate the murder of Kent Heitholt with this new evidence.
(1) The timeline of the murder is very precise. The attack on Mr. Heitholt occured between 2:12 a.m. to 2:20 a.m.
(2) The weapon was a nail puller. See Dr. Larry Blum's testimony at the habeas hearing.
(3) The motive of the murder was not a robbery but was an unplanned rage killing fueled by a deep personal animosity.
(4) The killer was a large man much younger than Mr. Heitholt who probably had been an athlete.
(5) The killer was covered in blood when he left the scene and he had some minor injuries in terms of bruises and scrapes.
(6) The killer most likely struck Heitholt across the top of the skull as Heitholt entered his car.
(7) When Heitholt turned to face his killer he was struck in the throat with a nail puller which rendered him helpless. His hyoid bone was crushed by the blow to the throat.
(8) The killer most likely pulled his car up to Heitholt's car forming a right angle and shielding much of the attack from observation. Most of the attack occured after Heitholt dropped to his knees by the driver's side rear wheel.
(9) The killer knelt down by Heitholt when he strangled him. The belt was pulled side to side.
(10) The killer left Heitholt in a face down position. Only the killer and 2 Tribune employees who turned Heitholt's body over before 2:26 a.m. were aware Heitholt was left face down.
(11) The killer most likely returned to the scene to observe the activities of investigators after the body was discovered.
(12) Two young Caucasian males stumbled upon the scene after the murder occured. They called to the janitors Trump and Ornt telling them someone was hurt. These two individuals had nothing to do with the murder but are afraid to come forward because they know the CPD will blame them for the murder.
© Copyrighted 2010
justiceforryanferguson.com and freeryanferguson.com are the only authorized sites by the Ferguson family and their attorneys